Whitehall Green Festival 2021
Last summer, despite everything, we managed to have an inspiring walk-through street festival that unfolded over two weeks with music, dancing, bunting, children’s art, birdsong flashmobs, free plants, recipes, and a quiz.
So this year we are planning to do it all over again!
Saturday June 19 – Sunday June 27
Whitehall Park, London N19
As well as all of the above there will be information and advice on the following topics (and click on the links to get information on planned activities):
- Trees, plants, birds and wildlife
- Energy: solar panels, green providers
- Cycling: guided bike rides around Islington
- Recycling, re-using and repairing
- Food: vegetable-growing, recipes,
- Walking routes to local green spaces
- Sharing toys, books and clothes
- Transport: buses, electric bikes and cars
And check out regular updates, news and information here.
Whitehall Green Festival isn’t just for Harberton Road or even Whitehall Park – it’s for everyone who wants to learn more about practical ways to improve our environment and help to tackle the climate crisis. To be part of all of this please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and street address.
Check out what we did last year: Harberton Road Festival 2020
And join the Whitehall Green Festival facebook group.